Pages

Thursday 28 June 2018

Under the bed







Under the bed





A young boy named Michael was having a marvelous dream, about him being a superhero, until, something was wrong. He woke straight up, from a weird scampering sound. He peered under his bed. His cat, Fluffy, rocketed out, meowing, delighted to see Michael. But that wasn’t all. The scampering sound still haunted the underside of his bed. Michael, time for school, shouted Michael’s mum.I’ll get ready for school, shouted Michael, as Fluffy the cat, jumped to his cat bed. Michael gets transported to school in his Mo's bright green automobile, thinking, what that sound could be. Michael thought it could be something logical. But he had never heard that sound before...

4 comments:

  1. Hi ari it me charlie. Your work has wonderful description and is a wonderful story. To make it easier to read ,click stop formateing and it wont go of the end of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello it is me Ari, and thank you, can I work on vocab,and I forgot to stop the formatting.

      Delete
  2. Hi charlie It Is me Ari and I have change the BG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Changed the formatting.

    ReplyDelete

Role Model

 For my role model, I have chosen Ferrucio Lamborghini, who founded the Lamborghini car company, which is famous. I have chosen Ferrucio Lam...