Pages

Thursday 27 June 2019

The human brain

WALT: Think critically about a range of texts by summarising and evaluating information

Reflection: In the past 2 weeks Huia Whanau  have been learning about the human brain and how the moon affects it, the solar system, astrology, our star signs, good quality sleep and dream catchers, all on one slide.

Josh and I  have been working hard on the procedure of making it, and it took a lot of summarising, which was very interesting and fun. I also enjoyed creating replicas of the objects on SculptGL, which was challenging, but fun. It very interesting learning about zodiac signs.

I am most proud of the solar system, which took a lot of time, with 9 planets. I also enjoyed the information, as it was interesting to learn and interpret in my own words, which I am proud of.

Next time, I should try to do things more in the right time frame, because I did my zodiac sign in the wrong day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Role Model

 For my role model, I have chosen Ferrucio Lamborghini, who founded the Lamborghini car company, which is famous. I have chosen Ferrucio Lam...