Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Telescope

WALT: Design and create your own telescope.

 For this task, Huia Whanau had to create a model telescope by using materials of our choice or a 3D online drawing. I chose top create it online, by using tinkercad. At first this proved challenging, I do not have experience using tinkercad, and some of the dimensions of shapes and tools proved impractical, and also a limited amount of shapes available. I did eventually complete the task, and I am quite pleased with it. It took me 2 days to make it, and I found the task challenging. The telescope comprises of many magnifying and reflecting lenses that give the astronomer the best possible view of an object. The tubes containing lenses lead to a small room where the images a viewed, and the room is the semi-circle below the narrow tube. The finished product can be seen below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Role Model

 For my role model, I have chosen Ferrucio Lamborghini, who founded the Lamborghini car company, which is famous. I have chosen Ferrucio Lam...