Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Makey Makey

 Makey Makey – Makey Shop
For this task Huia Whanau had to answer 3 questions about Makey Makey, a coding system that can be linked to everyday objects, however I don't really know much about Makey Makey, however it is a coding system that can be linked to computers, and you can create multiple different varieties of coding instruction for devices.

I am exited about seeing the outcome of the robotics when the construction of the circuits and wires are completed (what will happen).

I think it will be a difficult task to conjoin the wires.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Ari,
    Wow you've put a lot writing on explaining what Makey Makey is. Most of the time I was on the piano. What were you doing with it? Or did you do the robots? In the end did you find Makey Makey fun? Did you enjoy doing the activity?

    ReplyDelete

Role Model

 For my role model, I have chosen Ferrucio Lamborghini, who founded the Lamborghini car company, which is famous. I have chosen Ferrucio Lam...