Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Refugee title

WALT: design & create a missing person's poster

For this task, I found it relatively easy, though I did go through choosing a relevant background, and I choose a large wave, like the ones on the Refugee journeys, particularly Isabel's journey. I choose a boat because all of the families are travelling by boat. I selected an appropriate font that I thought would be fitting, and I also decided to include the text at the top, which was included on the initial cover. I personally found this task fun and creative.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ari,
    I find your cover both exciting and gripping. It will make me take the book of the shelf and read it. Do you think you would write a book someday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dr. Ari J. Foy
    I am really impressed with your work. As Amumda has asked in her comment, "Do you think you would write a book someday?" I would most defiantly read it. And your book cover is just so creative, it's incredible. I'm surprised.
    Sincerely Dr. Joshua D. Brits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that must be a fancy boat... great job the only thing i would change is how you have a different highlight on every sentence :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that is a big wave of that image it looks like a tsunami and it looks funny ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job. Bye:)

    ReplyDelete

Role Model

 For my role model, I have chosen Ferrucio Lamborghini, who founded the Lamborghini car company, which is famous. I have chosen Ferrucio Lam...