Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Bouncy egg team work

WALT: To show values in team work.

Reflection:
How to make a bouncy egg.
Step 1:Get a container and fill it with vinegar and water.
Step 2:Place an egg carefully in vinegar.
Step 4: Wait 4 days.
Step 5: Take it out, and drop it from 5 inches ( 12.7 cm )

To do this you will need:

A transparent jar/container.
Vinegar.
Water.
An egg.
A label; write your name(s).
Cellar tape to stick the label.

On the first day the eggs started bubbling. On the second day things started to happen.
Eggs started losing skin and expanding. On the 4th/5th day, the emphasis was complete.

I really enjoyed  watching the process, and watching them splat!
I personally think that Me and Josh showed resilience, because we  did not get upset over it cracking.
I also think we should have dropped the eggs a day earlier, due to the fact the vinegar softened it to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Role Model

 For my role model, I have chosen Ferrucio Lamborghini, who founded the Lamborghini car company, which is famous. I have chosen Ferrucio Lam...