Pages

Tuesday 28 May 2019

Team building

WALT: This week huia whanaua have been focusing on teamwork.

Reflection: This week huia whanau have been learning about team work, and showing values in the process.

I feel that we did well in structure of the pyramid, at last but we could have used more team work.
We used the following values: responsibility because we picked up after our belongings, respect because we didn't check other's groups and copy, we also showed equity by helping others, though this didn't apply for the whole task, only the last 3 minute. Also kindness, because we didn't argue or offend.

I am most proud of collaboration towards the last 2 minutes, and definable enjoyed the eating the marshmallows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Role Model

 For my role model, I have chosen Ferrucio Lamborghini, who founded the Lamborghini car company, which is famous. I have chosen Ferrucio Lam...