Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2020

First day at tech recount

WALT: use correct sentence punctuation in our blog posts and comments.

On the first day of technology for 2020, the year 8 students, which was my group were chosen for the subject on cooking. At first, the teacher, Miss Du Flou introduced us into the the classroom, and then we got our folders out, and then put whole group organised ourselves into groups of 2. The task we were given was to make corn fritters, which ingredients consisted of egg, corn and pepper. This task was not too difficult yet not simple and easy. I personally found the task fun because I enjoyed mixing the eggs into liquid, and also doing the dishes, and I was working Joshua. 

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ari I like how you explained where and which class you went in. I like how you said you went into Miss Du flo class. You even said she talk us through what we were meant to do ka pai keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good description and a great paragraph it describes every thing you did at tech.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Louie, thank you for your positive comment, but you could have made it longer

      Delete

Role Model

 For my role model, I have chosen Ferrucio Lamborghini, who founded the Lamborghini car company, which is famous. I have chosen Ferrucio Lam...