Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2020

Team building

WALT: work together as a team.



Yesterday Huia Whanau were given a task that involves a collaboration of a maximum of 5 students; which was building a tower of cups without the use of limbs; instead using a rubber band and a string.
The first task was difficult because not everyone was collaborating well, and the cups repeatedly fell or sunk into another cup. The second task was much more effective because everyone collaborated well and virtually no cups fell of. For the first task, I worked with Riley, Joshua and Manaia. For the second task, I worked with Joshua, Jack and Dylan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Role Model

 For my role model, I have chosen Ferrucio Lamborghini, who founded the Lamborghini car company, which is famous. I have chosen Ferrucio Lam...