Pages

Friday 7 February 2020

Water balloon team building

WALT: work as a team

On Wednesday, Huia Whanau received a task requiring water balloons and a maximum of 5 students, who stood in a circle or square, and passed the water balloon to each other, without dropping the balloon. On the first grouping, I worked with Imogen, Manaia and Riki, which all worked together well, but in the first task, the balloon dropped soon after starting, but as more tasks came there were increasingly less balloons falling. The next grouping of students in my group included Jack, Imogen and Manaia. For currently unknown reasons, Riki was swapped for jack, but however the next grouping became better at catching the balloon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Role Model

 For my role model, I have chosen Ferrucio Lamborghini, who founded the Lamborghini car company, which is famous. I have chosen Ferrucio Lam...