Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2020

Refugee Poem

WALT: creatively write and present a piece of poetry.

For today, Huia Whanau's task was to create a Refugee-based poem, and we could choose between 3 selections of poems; Haiku, lyric and acrostic. I personally choose acrostic, as I thought it would be interesting to create a sentence for each letter in the word refugee. I do not have much skill in creating poems, so this proved challenging, and it can be difficult to conclude a sentence for each letter.

1 comment:

  1. WOW. And I thought mine was good. i really like how you have used more than one or two words per letter. Have you ever been to an "Exciting foreign place"?

    ReplyDelete

Role Model

 For my role model, I have chosen Ferrucio Lamborghini, who founded the Lamborghini car company, which is famous. I have chosen Ferrucio Lam...