Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

Storyboard summary

WALT: create a quality blog post that explains our learning

For my task, I chose Josef, a Jewish boy who lives in Germany, because I considered his journey interesting. According to the book, Josef is currently on a very large and luxurious Jewish-based boat, the St. Lewis. Josef and his family are travelling to Cuba on the boat, but Josef's father, who has been to a concentration camp, is suspicious about the boat, and hasn't left his cabin for over a week. So far Josef has recently become what Jewish consider "a man" at the age of 13.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ari
    I like your storyboard, lots of detail. I believe it is a very important time in a Jewish boy's life to become a man. Do you think boys become men at 13?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ari. I really enjoyed reading you storyboard. Your storyboard is a lot like the story. Well done! Are you enjoying Refugee?

    ReplyDelete

Role Model

 For my role model, I have chosen Ferrucio Lamborghini, who founded the Lamborghini car company, which is famous. I have chosen Ferrucio Lam...