Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

Cuba country study

WALT: create a quality blog post that explains our learning

During the process of researching about Cuba I have personally learnt many different subjects on Cuba, including it's flag, currency, population and landmarks, and many more. For me the best part about the task was learning about the 5 facts because they are some the aspects of countries that I always want to learn first and most importantly, and also the popular Cuban landmark of El Capitolio. What I like about Cuba includes the landmarks, warm winter temperatures, which are about the temperatures of New Zealand's summers, and also I was amazed at how long Fidol Castro was in the president position for so long. What I don't like about Cuba is the extremely hot humid summers, that in their history they were communist.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Ari, another incredible country study, well done. I've really enjoyed reading through the different slides. Did you enjoy using slides for today's task? From the two countries you've researched, which do you like most so far? Germany or Cuba? Why?

    I think I would like to visit Cuba before Germany, mainly because of the music, culture and colour. I would especially like to see the colourful houses that line the coast in Havana. What would you like to see if you visited Cuba? How do you think Isabella feels, living in Cuba in 1994?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Fleet.

    I enjoyed using slides because it was more efficient than google draw at fitting more digital objects such a text boxes and images because you can add slides.

    Of the 2 countries I researched about I personally prefer Germany to Cuba due to safety reasons and also I think Cuba is a bit hot, and their are more things I would like to see in Germany and also I like the German chocolates, and I know more about German language.

    If I could visit Cuba I would like to see their landmarks and the city Havana, but especially the El Capitolio building. I also would like to see the 1950's cars. Some of Cuba looks pretty.

    I think Isabella feels exited but scared because her father is building a boat to get out of her country. She feels exited because she doesn't have to live a starving life in her country but scared of where she will go and if she will get caught.



    ReplyDelete

Role Model

 For my role model, I have chosen Ferrucio Lamborghini, who founded the Lamborghini car company, which is famous. I have chosen Ferrucio Lam...