Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2020

Historical People Research

WALT: create a quality blog post that explains our learning

During the process of learning about these 3 well-known dictators who were featured in the book Refugee, I have learnt many very interesting facts about all 3 of these dictators, especially the first 2 because they have the most information. I find it interesting that Hitler had to shave some of his moustache in order to survive gas and also what I find amazing is Fidel Castro's 7-hour speech.
Things these people share in common includes their cruel treatment of people, especially Adolf Hitler and Bashar al-Assad, their dictatorship and that they feature in the book Refugee. So what did you learn about these people?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Role Model

 For my role model, I have chosen Ferrucio Lamborghini, who founded the Lamborghini car company, which is famous. I have chosen Ferrucio Lam...