Pages

Thursday 30 April 2020

World Map

WALT: research how far the character's journey may be.

For this task, I decided to visually represent the distance between each country, as well as write the distance. The shortest distance by far is Cuba to Miami, just 531 kilometres, while the longest is Germany to Cuba, 8,036 kilometres. The part of researching this liked the most was to research the distance between each country, because I find it interesting how many kilometres you would have to travel between each country.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ari
    I like looking at your work. Lots of detail in your visuals and description. I can really see what you have learned in detail. Do you enjoy working from home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ari, I really like your slide of the world map. I like that you put in some description about the characters and I like that you put in how far away everything is. Did you enjoy this activity?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eva, I did enjoy this activity. it is interesting to know the distances.

    ReplyDelete

Role Model

 For my role model, I have chosen Ferrucio Lamborghini, who founded the Lamborghini car company, which is famous. I have chosen Ferrucio Lam...