Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Spanish to English translation

WALT: create a quality blog post that explains our learning


For Wednesday, on week 3 of term 2, I chose to do the task of translating 4 selected Spanish words chosen by my teacher, Miss Fleet. Finding these translations was very easy, as all I had to do was  write the words/phrases into google translate, and then write the translations onto the document. For this task, I used google draw, because I felt like that would suit the task. What the words mean to me is that Senor makes sense as being sir, and I don't use the word sir very often. Abuelita means granny, and my grandparents are important to me. Manana, morning means to me that without a morning their would not be a rest of the day, and an opportunity to get out of bed. Son Cubano doensn't mean much to me personally because I do not know any cubans.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Dr. Ari J. Foy,
    Your method of despoilment is unique. I like how you've put it into a list going from top to bottom yet maintaining the sense of it and not mixing up the answers from the questions via colour coding.
    Sincerely Dr. Joshua D. Brits.

    ReplyDelete

Role Model

 For my role model, I have chosen Ferrucio Lamborghini, who founded the Lamborghini car company, which is famous. I have chosen Ferrucio Lam...