Pages

Friday 17 April 2020

Syria Country Study

WALT: create a quality blog post that explains our learning

During the process of learning the process of researching about Syria, I learnt many interesting subjects on Syria, and the ones that I prefer to learn about the most are the 5 fabulous facts, the food and the facts about Citadel of Aleppo, a very old castle. I personally do not like Syria as much as other countries, because of it's violent history and ongoing conflicts, and because it is not a safe place to live, especially if you protest. I would much rather consider Cuba or Germany if I had to live in one of the places featured in the book Refugee.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Role Model

 For my role model, I have chosen Ferrucio Lamborghini, who founded the Lamborghini car company, which is famous. I have chosen Ferrucio Lam...